Safety Alerts are produced by the Marlborough Safety Forum. They are intended to summarise key safety matters and incidents and allow wider distribution of lessons learnt. The effectiveness of the safety alert system depends on receiving reports from members in order to pass on information and avoid repeat incidents.
A number of other organisations issue safety flashes and similar documents which may be of interest to Forum members. These may be summarised or highlighted here. Links to known relevant websites are provided in the article.
Any actions, lessons learnt, recommendations and suggestions in the Marlborough Safety Forum safety alerts are generated by the submitting organisation. The Marlborough Safety Forum safety alerts provide safety information for the benefit of members and do not necessarily constitute guidance, nor represent the official view of the Forum or its members. Please share as relevant to your organisation.
The process to submit and publish an alert is:
1. Download the template from the forum website: safety_flash_submission_template.dotx
2. Use the template to write your report and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Marlborough Safety Forum edits the report and verifies as required.
4. Final approval of article is given by the business who submitted the information
5. Marlborough Safety Forum publishes the report on its website and sends out an email to the distribution list.
Industry Safety Alerts
Marlborough Region 2019 Safety Alerts
Marlborough Region 2018 Safety Alerts
Marlborough Region 2017 Safety Alerts